Gloworm Power Packs are lithium-ion powered battery packs designed to be fast charged using a Gloworm USB-PD (Power Delivery) charger. A 20W charger is included in each G2.0 light set and a 45W charger is available as an aftermarket accessory.
Each Power Pack features a single USB-C port and an OLED display. The USB-C port is used with a Gloworm Power Cable to power any G2.0 light (it is also used for charging the Power Pack), whilst the OLED display provides relevant information to the user. The Power Pack can also be used as a Power Bank to charge other devices.
Power Pack charge can be tested at any time by tipping the battery on its end (non-connector end) for about 3-4 seconds. This will activate the OLED display to show the battery charge graphic. The OLED display will turn off after 30 seconds.
Silicone frame bumpers are included on each Power Pack to avoid any damage whilst mounted on frame or helmet. The Power Pack can be mounted using the included battery velcro. The velcro can be cut to size depending on the mounting location – Bar, helmet or headstrap.
The Power Pack casing is made from polycarbonate, making it very durable and resistant to breaking.
NOTE – Power Packs are not yet compatible with G1.0 Lights
Capacity Power Pack 5 – 5Ahr (8.4v)
Capacity Power Pack 10 – 10Ahr (8.4v)
Power bank function
Charge Times – assuming zero charge
Power Pack 5
Gloworm 20W Charger – 2 hrs 40min
Gloworm 45W Charger – 1hr 45min
Power Pack 10
Gloworm 20W Charger – 5hrs 15min
Gloworm 45W Charger – 3hr 30min
- Capacity Power Pack 5 – 5Ahr (8.4v)
- Capacity Power Pack 10 – 10Ahr (8.4v)
- Dimensions Power Pack 5 – W x H x L | 200g
- Dimensions Power Pack 10 – W x H x L | 360g
- Connector – USB-C (Custom connector)
- Drop Tested – 3 metres to concrete
- OLED Display
- Frame protection/velcro included
- Output to Gloworm Light – Max 30W
- Input – Any USB C (Device will manage input autonomously to a max 30W)
- Power bank function – Max 18W