The revolutionary?2018 Gloworm CX (1200 Lumens) takes innovation to a new level. The CX is much more than a well-priced commuter light – the CX series takes all-in-one lighting into the future. The CX uses custom replaceable optics to produce a beam perfect for the desired application, for convenience it is USB chargeable and can be mounted seamlessly on the bars or helmet.
Weighing only 200 grams, the CX can be charged whilst being used meaning it can be charged using a dynamo USB device. The CX is OTG (On The Go) capable and can be used to charge other devices, such as your phone or GPS.
The CX has a replaceable battery for extended runtimes and utilises common mounting systems for ultimate versatility.
Click for?CX Instructions
- 1200 Lumen
- IMT Technology
- Aluminium Body
- 200 grams
- Water Resistant (IP65)
- 6.8 AHr Lithium-Ion Battery
- 2 X Cree S3 XP-G2 LEDS
- Replaceable Optics
- Appx 2 HR runtime on High?(light will begin to dim naturally over time and will last for over 3 hours)
- 5HR Battery minimum charge time (dependent on state of charge)
- USB Charging
- OTG (On The Go) Charging of other devices
- Bar and Helmet Mount
- Travel Lock Function
- 2 Optic system (Spot/Spot) and (Spot/Wide)
What’s in the box:
- CX Light
- 6800mAH CX Battery?(Installed in light)
- 31.8mm Bar Mount Assembly (Quick Release with Quarter Turn)
- Helmet Mount Assembly?(Made to be used with GoPro – all parts included)
- 4 x Adhesive Velcro Squares
- Hex Tools (1.5mm/3mm)
- Zip Ties
- 4 x Mount Plate Screws
- Micro USB Charge Cable
- OTG Cable
- Spare Optic (Wide/Spot)
- Generic Instructions
- Silicone Optic Shroud
TRAIL – LOW ?> ?MEDIUM ?> ?HIGH. ?SPECIAL MODE ?> ?SUPER DIM (10 days runtime) (All programmable to user requirements)
COMMUTE – LOW ?> ?HIGH. ?SPECIAL MODE ?> ?FLASH (2HZ – Low/High) (All programmable to user requirements)
Special modes are activated by holding down the button for 2 seconds. This allows the user to use the light without the need to cycle through the special mode (or off) and therefore interrupting the steady beam of light.
The light is shutdown by holding the button for approximately 5 seconds. IMT gives the user the flexibility of multiple programme options without being restricted to factory settings.
|Dimensions||17 × 8.5 × 7.5 cm|